Lunar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A night school where not all of the students are what they appear.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Top posters
KarenaTheFreak
Those things in my mind in words I_vote_lcapThose things in my mind in words I_voting_barThose things in my mind in words I_vote_rcap 
marissa
Those things in my mind in words I_vote_lcapThose things in my mind in words I_voting_barThose things in my mind in words I_vote_rcap 
Taylor
TheTwins
Tsukiko
Liz
Devin
*courtney*
Applez_Yo!
TigerGirl
Latest topics
» My Little Rants
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am by Taylor

» Those things in my mind in words
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am by Taylor

» Kukiko's Journal
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm by Tsukiko

» Ella's Notebook.
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 pm by Liz

» Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am by Tsukiko

» Calen's Journal
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm by TheTwins

» Vincent's -ahem- Notebook
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm by Devin

» Karena's Book of Shadows
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 am by KarenaTheFreak

» Random Thingy
Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Tsukiko

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Those things in my mind in words

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor

Taylor

Those things in my mind in words Empty
PostSubject: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Okay so this is where i will try to nightly describe how my day went. Im insanely weird so feel free to comment on it xD i just like getting everything out of my head before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm

okayyy so today I only got four hours of sleep and woke up at 5am! how fun. During the day i came online and looked around the site, talked to some people and packed all my crud up from my aunts house. While i did that i found $20! it was awesome lol. after packing i helped my aunt and uncle pack up and clean and load the car. We were heading for my hometown, Kelowna. they were driving me home but they were also staying for about a month because my uncles dad is dying of cancer in his bones, lungs and muscles.. and wont last until the end of september... -crying as i type- The drive was long and terrible.. All i could think about was Roger (his dad). When we arrived to Kelowna i had to see Roger and I cried so hard.. he looked terrible and well.. I hated seeing it. He was hooked up to an IV and oxygen.. His eyes were full of pain.. and.. and he just seemed like he wanted it all over. My dad picked me up from there and i cried the whole way home before finally calming down... God im sitting here wishing someone would hold me or hug me or... something.. I cant calm down anymore. I just keep crying .. anyway...

Article 1 Over..
Back to top Go down
TheTwins

TheTwins

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh Tay!! I'm sorry hunn..

Dang girl.. You had a rough one =\ sorry

damn.. Sorry to here that. Hope today was better!
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Head Admin
KarenaTheFreak

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

*hugs tight, almost cutting off your air*

Oh hun...
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 pm

(yeah..-cant breathe-)

Today.. Well i got up and came on here for like a few hours.. did nothing.. lol. then finally got motivated and dressed myself and got my dad to take me to the mall to get my sousins birthday presents. after that we headed over to my uncles for a little kid birthday party. while at the party tthe kids had a scavenger hunt and when they finished the "big kids" had to get the leftovers and well the little kids thought it would be fin to steal it all and hide it again. this happened 5 times. within that time frame i got mugged for candy like 9 times! im full of scrapes and bruises Dx. it was horrid. after the party i came home and went on my laptop and ignored my fathers discusting dinner. as i sit here i think of roger and.. well his family..
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Head Admin
KarenaTheFreak

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:55 pm

*pulls you free of Karena and hugs you*
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 am

-cries onto your shoulder-
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Head Admin
KarenaTheFreak

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:11 am

*keeps you close and tight*
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

-holds onto you- Thank you...
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Head Admin
KarenaTheFreak

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 pm

you are very welcome milady
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Mod
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 pm

I am sorry hun. *rug your back and give you a lighter hug than the last one you got.*
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am

wow its been ever since i posted on here! i will post my christmas eve and christmas day ones as soon as they are over haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those things in my mind in words   Those things in my mind in words I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those things in my mind in words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Academy :: Off Topic :: Journals-
Jump to: