Lunar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A night school where not all of the students are what they appear.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Top posters
KarenaTheFreak
My Little Rants I_vote_lcapMy Little Rants I_voting_barMy Little Rants I_vote_rcap 
marissa
My Little Rants I_vote_lcapMy Little Rants I_voting_barMy Little Rants I_vote_rcap 
Taylor
TheTwins
Tsukiko
Liz
Devin
*courtney*
Applez_Yo!
TigerGirl
Latest topics
» My Little Rants
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am by Taylor

» Those things in my mind in words
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am by Taylor

» Kukiko's Journal
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm by Tsukiko

» Ella's Notebook.
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 pm by Liz

» Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am by Tsukiko

» Calen's Journal
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm by TheTwins

» Vincent's -ahem- Notebook
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm by Devin

» Karena's Book of Shadows
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 am by KarenaTheFreak

» Random Thingy
My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Tsukiko

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Little Rants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:24 am

Hmm, I really wish I wouldn't have made all three of my characters now. I blame Vampire Knight, I really shouldn't read that too much. I gotta say though I really like it but most of the time I'm looking at where Zero bites Yuuki or something like that. Hmm, this was very random and more random thoughts from 4 in the morning then a rant but oh well. This topic will prolly die cause I don't actually do this that often, except on the Muse Bunny. Then again if I don't post in my journal on there they'll delete it. Hmm, random thoughts. I still need to type up that HaruxTama story so I don't forget about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lilmszen
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Well I'm going to do one of the most cliche things ever in school on Monday. I'm going to tell the boy that I'm crushing so hard on that I like him through a note that I'll put in his locker. I know it's lame but I don't want to know about being rejected. I just want to tell him because I can't get him off my mind even though I barely know him and I'm sure he doesn't know mw what-so-ever. *sigh* I guess that's my life.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Mod
Liz

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:46 pm

it better to tell him you never know he may know you and come over and talk to you. *cross my fingers for you* I hope it happenes for ya.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh man, I forgot about that rant. Wow, I'm more then a little embarressed about that one XD Shortly after that, when I was still confused about many things, a couple of my friends got me and one of my other friends together. That happened in early Sept and we've been together ever since. Also had my first kiss in that time XP Anyway, tryin to save this form, gonna post more cause I wasn't posting much and kinda stopped after school started.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Ugh, just need to vent. I have to get rid of my puppy cause I can't train her. My parents basically refuse to help me train her and keep telling me that if she isn't trained properly she'll kill someone. If that happened then she would have to be put down, and it would be my fault for not training her. I guess it's in her best interest though, she'll be better off somewhere else, where they'll train her like she should be. I'm tired of being told that if she isn't trained she'll kill someone, I'm tired of having to think about her being killed.

And so I give up on owning animals any more. I've had 2 cats go missing, the second one more recently, and had the first dog I ever owned stolen. I'm tired of all this shit and all this hurt from losing the animals I love. Guess in a way it's better, at least I'm not losing the people I love but it hurts all the same.

Yeah, sorry bout that rant, needed to get some stuff out or I wouldn't stop crying. I'm so lame -_-
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am

hey, its good to let it out. in text is better. dont feel bad about it. do what you need. thats what this is kinda for, is it not? :] dont worrry so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Little Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Rants   My Little Rants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Rants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Academy :: Off Topic :: Journals-
Jump to: