Lunar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A night school where not all of the students are what they appear.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Top posters
KarenaTheFreak
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_vote_lcapTsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_voting_barTsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_vote_rcap 
marissa
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_vote_lcapTsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_voting_barTsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_vote_rcap 
Taylor
TheTwins
Tsukiko
Liz
Devin
*courtney*
Applez_Yo!
TigerGirl
Latest topics
» My Little Rants
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am by Taylor

» Those things in my mind in words
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am by Taylor

» Kukiko's Journal
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm by Tsukiko

» Ella's Notebook.
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 pm by Liz

» Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am by Tsukiko

» Calen's Journal
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm by TheTwins

» Vincent's -ahem- Notebook
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm by Devin

» Karena's Book of Shadows
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 am by KarenaTheFreak

» Random Thingy
Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Tsukiko

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm

It is gray suede with a purple design of tree branches. Here she writes her random stories and draws different things that come to mind.

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Suede_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lilmszen
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walked the crowed halls, people all around me but no one next to me. There never is anyone beside me, talking to me, making me laugh. No one truely there for me. It's been that way for years, for as long as I can remember, I've been on my own. I've been alone, walking by myself.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk past classes full of students, other kids my age, none of them know me. The halls around me start to empty and I'm left hearing my footsteps echo in the silent hall. No one knows me, they think they do but they are wrong. I am someone none of them will ever be able to comprehend, a person all my own.

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

When I was young I played with those who don't exsist. I never had anyone to play with, only my shadow. I remember all the times I wanted to see someone aske me to play, to see me and want to be my friend. That time has yet to come. I continue to walk the silent halls, my footsteps echoing and my heart beating in my ears. No I'm not nervous, it is just so quiet in these white painted halls. I hope someday the time will come when I'm not the one walking alone, walking with no one beside me.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

These halls are all lines that divide those held within the walls. It divides me, do I want to be an outsider, outside of the rooms filled with others where I can be me, or do I want to be one of those held inside, where I won't be alone any more. I stand at a closed door, trying to decide if I want to be one in the room. I look around, still alone in the hall, how can I decide? How can I find out if I want to be one in the room if I can't be sure they will acept me? How?

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Can't anyone tell I don't want to e alone? Can't anyone tell from the sadness that is contained within my eyes or is it hidden too well? Is it really alright to be alone like this? Is it really okay to be by yourself all the time? If I'm alone how can I know what is real? Is it all a dream or is it reality? How can I be sure? I know I'm still alone as I turn and walk back down the empty hall, the unforgiving white staring me in the face.

Read between the lines
What's f**ked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

I've always been alone, am I supposed to come to terms with that? Am I supposed to accept that I am to be alone for my life? Will there ever be someone beside me? Someone to help me through this hall, through this place? Is my shadow the only thing that will be beside me or will there be a time when there are others? I wish someone would come to me, tell me they want to be my friend.

'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk down the halls, echoing footsteps everytime I go forward. I look through the doors into the rooms where others sit, where I should be. I don't belong here, I never did. Why am I here if I don't belong? Why am I here if I am the only one out of place?

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

Will I always walk alone? Will I always walk this Boulevard of Broken Dreams?

'Til then I walk alone...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Scan0013

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Musiccuresslowly

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Scan0010

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Scan0011-1

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad Scan0012
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm

I watched as blood slowly dripped down my hand and onto the ground. The crimson color shined in the light of the street lamp. I knew it wasn't long, even though I could hear the sirens they would be too late. My strength was slowly creeping away, darkness seeping into the sides of my vision. Each breath I took burned my lungs, my throat, and it was getting harder to breath. I knew I had internal bleeding, after that it wouldn't be surprising. At least I finally escaped, even at the cost of my life. At least I could be free now. I could finally leave behind all the pain and hurt. I finally got the courage to leave, to try to get my own life, to live my own life. Even if for a short time I was finally free. My breathing was becoming labored as I struggled to take another breath. My strength had left me as my body fell to the concrete. I saw the flashing lights but they were hazed over, something warm started to drip down my cheek. A tear as I barely whispered," I'm sorry. I won't ever say good bye." Then darkness took me, the only thing left was the faint murmuring of the paramedics as they tried to save a life that had already ended.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am

Compassion Song

Compassion

I sighed slightly, the wind gently ruffling my hair. I wondered why I always sat here alone, no one by my side to laugh and talk with. I wanted to share my calming place, my serenity place, I wanted someone else to enjoy the peacefulness that came from the small hill. It wasn't much but it was just simple enough to give it a peaceful feel. My hair was ruffled again by the breeze of spring, bringing with it the scent of earth, wildflowers,and rain. I looked to the sky, noticing that the moon was full and the sky clearly filled with bright stars, despite the bright moon.

Would I ever have anyone next to me to share this place with? Would anyone want to be kind enough to see if I were worth the words? I wondered these things always, never once finding an answer. All i ever found was myself alone, watching all the other people walk by never slowing to see what I could be, who I could be. Would I always be here alone? No one ever seemed to be interested in trying to learn who I am, who I was, or even what I want to become. Maybe I'm like a lonely caterpillar, waiting for someone to help me become a beautiful butterfly. Maybe all I'm waiting for, is compassion. Compassion from someone who will accept me as a friend and help end my lonely days. All I want is to be shown Compassion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad   Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko's Journal Sketchpad
Page 1 of 1